Tata One Bangalore featured image

Overview of Tata One Bangalore

Tata Housing Development's Tata One Bangalore Luxury project is located in North Bangalore. This is an integrated township project that spans 200 acres of undeveloped land. It will house residential towers, commercial space, and a variety of facilities all in one location. Tata Housing Development has a reputation for high-quality building and open business methods. This project is anticipated to be completed in five parts over the course of 12-14 years. They want to use 60% of the site for residential building and the remaining 40% for commercial use. Tata One Bangalore is one of the city's most unique and stunning complexes, offering opulent and comfortable residences within walking distance of every municipal utility.

Location

The area is undergoing extensive renovations in all areas, including social, retail, and civic amenities. The best-rated schools, stores, and malls are all within walking distance in this Devanahalli neighbourhood. We also get to use a variety of modes of transportation on a regular basis, from impending metro services to frequent BMTC buses.

Tata Housing has come to this region to present an excellent Tata One Bangalore township based on these fascinating qualities. Many reputable developers are developing their projects in this location since it is superior with many interesting features such as entertainment and the workplace. This area is superior with many interesting factors like as entertainment and the workplace.

Tata One Bangalore is an intriguing property with a big land size of 135 acres and a variety of property kinds. Residential flats, villas, retail space, and commercial space are among the various property kinds available. Tata Housing has created these to provide a luxurious future for their house purchasers and investors. This new township offers a tranquil, traditional, high-quality home that is in perfect harmony. All of your preferences and expectations are met by the Tata One property.

About Tata Housing

Tata Housing Development Co. Ltd. is a company that develops housing (CIN: U99999MH1942PLC003573) Tata Housing One Bangalore, a subsidiary of TATA Sons Limited, was founded in 1984 and is a closely held public limited corporation. TATA Sons Limited owns 99.90 percent of the company's equity share capital. Tata Housing Development has grown into one of India's fastest growing real estate development enterprises since its resurrection in late 2006. The company's operations span various aspects of real estate development, such as land identification and acquisition, project planning, designing, marketing & sales, project execution, property services, and estate management, with its primary business being the development of properties in the residential, commercial, and retail sectors. As a real estate development company, the company's objective is to "please clients by creating exceptional life spaces via continual innovation."

quick facts
Project Type Apartments, Plots, Villas
Project Stage Upcoming
Location Devanahalli, Bangalore
Rate Per Sq Ft NA
Unit Type NA
Total Area 135+ Acres
Total Floors NA
Total Units NA
Total Towers NA
Budget NA
Approvals NA
SBA NA
Possession NA

Enquire Site Visit